Terms and Conditions
2. Nature of Information
- The material on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute advice or a representation of the services we are able to offer you. You must make your own assessment of it and rely on it wholly at your own risk.
- The information on this website is liable to be changed, updated or added to without notice. However, Delphine Marie does not undertake to keep this website updated nor do we guarantee its currency as there may be delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Delphine Marie is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information or content on this website or if that information and content is not up-to-date.
- Delphine Marie is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence, recklessness or wilful act or omission) which may be directly or indirectly suffered by you in connection with the use of this website, any linked websites or any of the content of them.
- Delphine Marie is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or ‘Trojan horses’) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
- Delphine Marie makes no warranties or representations (either express or implied) about this website or any of the content (including its reliability, accuracy and completeness). We exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this website, its content or the information on it.
4. Linked websites
- This website may contain links to other sites over which we have no control. Delphine Marie makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites. No link to another site should be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Delphine Marie of the owners or operators of the linked websites or any information, goods or services referred to on them. When using the linked websites, you will be bound by the terms and conditions posted on those sites. You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without our written consent.
5. Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, Delphine Marie owns the copyright in the content of this website. Unless otherwise indicated, Smart Integration Australia Pty Ltd owns the copyright in the design and development code of this website. Some of the copyright in the content may be owned by someone else and is included on our website under a licence or agreement. All rights are reserved.
- You may only access and use the content for non-commercial or personal use unless you have prior written approval from us. No material on this website can be reproduced, adapted, commercialised, communicated to the public, distributed, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without our prior written consent.
- You may create a temporary copy of part or all of this website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print out a hard copy of any content on this website for your personal use provided all copyright notices are included. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). None of the content or any part of it may be reproduced on any other website.
- If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval for such use where necessary.
- All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners and are protected by applicable laws. Use of these trademarks without express permission of the trade mark owner will infringe the intellectual property rights of their respective owners.
- Delphine Marie does not represent that it holds the authorisations and approvals required to provide advice and services in all jurisdictions where the material on this website may be viewed or received (including in particular software that may have restrictions on the importation or exportation from certain jurisdictions). You must ensure that your access to and use of this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.